FINAL TO DO'S
- Timeline: Timeline Meeting (or if we've already had this meeting then the Timeline Review meeting): LINK
- Updates: Email Anthony the updated TBD's on the timeline and ceremony sheet (don't forget music choices)
- Final Numbers for Flowers: Final numbers due for linens and flowers: LINK
- Pay Final Invoices: Request final invoices from venue, planner, DJ, photographer, cake, and any other vendor except catering.
- Setup Final Walk-through: Email venue to setup the final walk-through for the week of (or the week before the reception)
- Final Diagram with Table Numbers: Request final diagram with tables from your venue (or planner)
- Seating Chart: Once final RSVP are in begin to work on the Seating Chart:
- Seating Chart Guide:
- Final Timeline: Email the final timeline (request a copy from Anthony) to all vendors (make sure all music choices have been picked and are correctly updated on the timeline).
- Pay Caterer: The caterer often wants final payment at 10 to 12 days before the reception. Each caterer is different so make sure to request their payment schedule.
Also, couple things not to forget….
- The groom and all the guys should try on their formalwear right when they get it. Mistakes happen and so it’s very important to try it on.
- If you are having bowties make sure there is someone elected that can help tie them - most guys do not know how to tie bowties.
- When you are ready – we will provide a short version of the timeline for your wedding party – just let me know when you’d like it and I will prepare it for you.
- We often get asked, ‘what should we tip?’ – so here’s a link to a guide on this: Guide